Be there to witness your students evolve and flourish throughout the journey in front of your very own eyes.
PROGRAM BENEFITS FOR TEACHERS
Much like for students, teachers on a World Challenge expedition also embark on their own journey of self-discovery and growth, as a teaching professional and as an individual. Furthermore, being able to witness firsthand the journey of personal development their students undergo is arguably one of the most valuable program benefits for teachers.
Expanding Minds Outside the Classroom!
A World Challenge expedition is one of the most exciting and rewarding teaching experiences that truly embraces the “no borders” teaching philosophy. The journey is a powerful way to change your students’ perspectives and knowledge of the world.
“The opportunity that World Challenge gives students is outstanding. It has been a privilege to be part of this challenge. I personally have learnt so much and have experienced opportunities that a ‘normal’ traveller would never experience.”
Jane O’Callaghan, School Leader
Not only is a World Challenge expedition one of the most exciting teaching experiences available, it's your challenge too - a chance to fulfil personal mental and fitness goals!
School Leaders receive:
- Comprehensive training on how to run an expedition through school based meetings and an overnight training expedition camp.
- An opportunity to gain Outdoor Education qualifications that can contribute to your own professional development aspirations.
- Excellent discounts with travel suppliers including Macpac, The Travel Doctor and Lonely Planet.
Support from World Challenge
- Access to your very own Program Co-ordinator, who will be the main point of contact for the school to assist with any questions, queries, or any other general administration throughout program. They will also facilitate school based meetings for the team.
- A members’ website to deal with all expedition administration and a Melbourne based Customer Support team for parents and Challengers.
- Communication directly from World Challenge to the parents of each student to sort out payment in order to ensure teachers are burdened with that extra administrative work load, in addition to their busy teaching commitments.
We offer one fully funded staff place for every eight students travelling!
STUDENT EXPEDITIONS TO OVER 40 DESTINATIONS AROUND THE WORLD!
WE ARE ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING STUDENT EXPEDITION COMPANIES
- Over 25 years’ experience of creating school expeditions
- Dedicated regional support for teachers throughout planning and build up
- Unparalleled safety and support throughout the expedition
- Knowledgeable, experienced and highly trained Expedition Leaders
Get in touch with one of our consultants to start planning your overseas school expedition today!