PREPARING YOUNG PEOPLE FOR LIFE
At World Challenge, we believe that life skills are developed through real life experience.
Adding a student-led expedition to your curriculum will add an opportunity for your students to develop resilience and become educated global citizens. An expedition program can work side by side with your school curriculum and the framework of personal learning and thinking skills that your school delivers to students.
World Challenge has unrivalled knowledge and support resources for overseas school trips & expeditions. We can provide a no-obligation meeting with a representative from World Challenge who will discuss with you all aspects of an expedition program. Request a meeting for your school here.
BENEFITS OF A WORLD CHALLENGE EXPEDITION
Enhance students’ life skills, options for employment and university applications, boost your school’s profile and teachers’ CVs.
- Develops leadership skills, resilience and empathy
- Broadens horizons through new experiences
- Enhances university applications and employability
For teachers and schools:
- Most powerful teaching experience
- Teachers visit amazing destinations and travel abroad for free
- Continuing Professional Development
- Enhance school culture and increase enrolment with World Challenge expeditions
The build-up program is as important as the expedition itself. Request an in-school meeting to discover more about the preparation phase that will teach students important life skills such as teamwork, budgeting and planning.
HOW IT WORKS
Once you’ve chosen your destination, students plan and prepare for the expedition for up to two years before departure.
With our support, your students:
- Plan their itinerary together
- Raise expedition funds with the help of our sponsored events
- Develop practical skills on a Training Expedition
- Discuss the trip with their Expedition Leader and parents
- Run through final checks before setting off on one of our school expeditions
STUDENT EXPEDITIONS TO OVER 40 DESTINATIONS AROUND THE WORLD!
WE ARE ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING STUDENT EXPEDITION COMPANIES
- Over 25 years’ experience of creating school expeditions
- Dedicated regional support for teachers throughout planning and build up
- Unparalleled safety and support throughout the expedition
- Knowledgeable, experienced and highly trained Expedition Leaders
Get in touch with one of our consultants to start planning your overseas school expedition today!