Rewarding fundraising events for teams during the pre-departure program.
Taking part in a World Challenge fundraising event is a great way for Challengers to raise funds for their expedition, improve fitness and to get to know their team.
The Amazing Race
A hugely popular World Challenge Event this race encourages teams to work together to complete a series of challenges located around major cities.
Different stages of the event include:
- Physical challenges – these give a great guide to the challengers of their current fitness levels.
- Expedition skills – work with a budget, set up and take down a tent or hammock or even pack a backpack as efficiently as possible; these challenges demonstrate vital skills needed whilst away.
- Team building – solve puzzles and games as a team with lots of energy, fun and of course laughter.
The Amazing Race is the complete package of learning, teamwork and fun; a great day for all teams.
The Challenger Fun Run
This event is the perfect mix of a fitness challenge, a sponsorship opportunity and a lot of fun. If a challenger is fit enough to complete a distance run then they are well on the way to being expedition fit.
Utilising the sponsorship links and social media links available through My World Challenge the challengers can directly fundraise for their expedition via their friends and family. Creative challengers have taken ‘selfies’ at each kilometre marker or even completed the run in costume.
The comradeship of completing a distance run as a team is also very beneficial and will be a guide of how successful the team will operate on their expedition.
CHECK OUT THESE GREAT SHOTS OF PREVIOUS WORLD CHALLENGE EVENTS!
STUDENT EXPEDITIONS TO OVER 40 DESTINATIONS AROUND THE WORLD!
WE ARE ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING STUDENT EXPEDITION COMPANIES
- Over 25 years’ experience of creating school expeditions
- Dedicated regional support for teachers throughout planning and build up
- Unparalleled safety and support throughout the expedition
- Knowledgeable, experienced and highly trained Expedition Leaders
NEW TO WORLD CHALLENGE?
Every World Challenge starts long before your students step on a plane. With our support, develop life skills and take ownership of:
- Destination and itinerary planning
- Fundraising ideas and events
- Budgeting and money management
- Preparation, fitness and nutrition
Get in touch with one of our consultants to start planning your overseas school expedition today!