At World Challenge, we believe that life-changing expeditions should be accessible to all students.
Self- fundraising teaches financial awareness and budget management skills, ensuring that students can maximise their potential and reduce their reliance on the ‘Bank of Mum and Dad’. Students are supported in these efforts every step of the way by our team and network of resources.
Today’s employers look for candidates who can demonstrate motivation, spirit and a well-rounded education. Students who raise some or all of their costs experience a greater personal connection to their expedition. They’ll learn invaluable skills involving money and planning that will help them in future job or University interviews. And they’ll enjoy the satisfaction of targets they have achieved.
STUDENT EXPEDITIONS TO OVER 40 DESTINATIONS AROUND THE WORLD!
WE ARE ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING STUDENT EXPEDITION COMPANIES
- Over 25 years’ experience of creating school expeditions
- Dedicated regional support for teachers throughout planning and build up
- Unparalleled safety and support throughout the expedition
- Knowledgeable, experienced and highly trained Expedition Leaders
NEW TO WORLD CHALLENGE?
Every World Challenge starts long before your students step on a plane. With our support, develop life skills and take ownership of:
- Destination and itinerary planning
- Fundraising ideas and events
- Budgeting and money management
- Preparation, fitness and nutrition
Get in touch with one of our consultants to start planning your overseas school expedition today!