Responsible and sustainable travel are an inherent part of our ethos.
Take nothing but photos and leave nothing but footprints. We promote sustainable travel through encouraging teams to respect and care for the environments we visit.
RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- We aim to ensure that all of our expeditions have a minimal or positive impact on people, places and the planet.
- We reduce, reuse and recycle where possible.
- Our network of regional staff minimises travel while enhancing customer service.
- We offset carbon emissions through Climate Care for all employee flights and encourage customers to do the same.
- We have invested in digital technologies to use as little paper as possible and recycle all paper, packaging and printer cartridges.
RESPONSIBLE OVERSEAS EXPEDITIONS
We take environmental responsibility for all our expeditions.
For example, we…
- Encourage teams to source local food rather than imported.
- Include a sustainable project phase in every expedition.
- Promote purifying water over buying bottled water in-country.
STUDENT EXPEDITIONS TO OVER 40 DESTINATIONS AROUND THE WORLD!
WE ARE ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING STUDENT EXPEDITION COMPANIES
- Over 25 years’ experience of creating school expeditions
- Dedicated regional support for teachers throughout planning and build up
- Unparalleled safety and support throughout the expedition
- Knowledgeable, experienced and highly trained Expedition Leaders
NEW TO WORLD CHALLENGE?
Every World Challenge starts long before your students step on a plane. With our support, develop life skills and take ownership of:
- Destination and itinerary planning
- Fundraising ideas and events
- Budgeting and money management
- Preparation, fitness and nutrition
Get in touch with one of our consultants to start planning your overseas school expedition today!